It’s a brand new year, so a brand new me? Or that’s what I’m thinking. I decided to archive all of my posts and set the site up fresh. There’s a lot of things that are happening this next year and I’m still having some difficulty processing everything.
The Highlights from 2019:
- Anti-depression medication, which has allowed me to feel balanced so far this winter, but I still have an overwhelming urge to retreat. The meds at least keep the feeling of over bearing darkness at bay, so I’m grateful for that and happy I finally took the steps to get help.
- Bought a new car in August, and I loves it.
- The future hubby and I have a wedding date set for June 27th.
- Been exploring why food frustrates me with a nutritional therapist. That’s been an interesting experience.
- I’ve been pescetarian for a little over a year now. I really miss fried chicken. Like seriously. Not that chick’n isn’t a fabulous substitute for the cravings, but when you’re out and about, it takes some time.
The things I’m looking forward to in 2020:
- Well, the wedding this summer. We have so much to do and work on. I will probably be writing quite a bit about that over the next few months.
- I start a new job in a week. It’s a bit of a promotion, but I have to leave my current office. I’m nervous about it because of the change (and change seems to be followed by catastrophic life changes) so I try to remind myself that this is where I should be headed to, career wise. And I’ll probably be using the next year to think about what I want to be doing in the next 5 to 10 years.
Those are the two big things for this year and I’m sure there will be others that show up in the future. My goal is to be a lot more active here. I’ve moved hosts due to some speed frustrations and also why I haven’t been active the last few months. A clean install of wordpress should be able to do anything, not lag out continuously while trying to upload, delete, write a post, etc. I’ve been very frustrated.